What do you look for or expect in a Real Estate Agent?
You’re going to be working closely with your agent. It’s important that you trust them, and feel comfortable with their level of knowledge, experience and professionalism.
I have to wear many hats. Some of the more important aspects of my service to you include advice and expertise on:
How to Price Your Property
I will provide you with a Highest Price Analysis for your home.
I'll include those houses that will be your competition, and will discuss current market conditions with you, in order to assist you in establishing the highest attainable price for your property.
The Net Amount in Your Pocket
I’ll go over anticipated costs with you, and compose a “net” sheet to help you figure out just how much you’ll have when all is said and done.
Timing: Buy First or Sell First?
We’ll discuss the issues involved and what the costs are likely to be, depending on whether you choose to buy first or sell first, and what you need to consider in making that decision.
Improvements That Might Be Advisable Prior to Listing.
You could spend a lot of time and money or almost none. I’ll help you decide which improvements are likely to help sell your home, and which aren’t worth the effort.
Staging and Showcasing Your Home
First impressions are critical, and I’ll give you the benefit of my experience on how to create that all important first impression, whether that involves a little imagination or a professional staging company.
I will create a marketing strategy for your property, to appeal to the purchasers who are looking for a home like yours. My proven system of marketing focuses on the concept of supply and demand. My goal is to give your property the maximum exposure to attract the largest number of qualified purchasers, to get you the highest price possible. I use conventional methods plus some very innovative techniques, putting technology to work for you. Let me show you what I can do for you!
In addition, I promise to:
- Respond in a timely manner to you, prospective purchasers, agents & all interested parties
- Handle showing appointments.
- Give you advice on how to prepare your home for individual showings.
- Advise you on what to say, and what to not say, to other agents and their clients.
- Follow up with any showings of the property and report feedback to you.
- Keep you informed on changing market conditions.
- Review with you Contracts of Purchase and Sale submitted for your consideration.
- Negotiate favourable terms on your behalf.
- Keep you informed as to the progress of the transaction.
- Follow up with any necessary details such as inspections, appraisals, title work etc.
- Keep you informed after the offer has been accepted.
- Assist in the completion and possession process.
- Always tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.
I'm backed by the #1 Real Estate Organization in the World.
I chose to work with RE/MAX Camosun, and here’s why:
RE/MAX Camosun is in the business of supporting REALTORS® to better enable them to do their jobs, unlike other real estate companies that are actually in the real estate business. They provide me with the best tools, technology, support staff, conveyancing department and management to enable me to serve YOU better.
That is why…
RE/MAX Camosun has the largest market presence in Victoria, with over 200 REALTORS®, and offices in Saanich, Sidney, Oak Bay, Langford and Sooke. What that means to you is that RE/MAX attracts lots of Buyers, with lots of advertising and agent networking. Our signs are globally recognized.
RE/MAX agents are consistently involved in approximately 25% of all Sales in Victoria, and yet have only about 16% of the REALTORS®.
In Victoria 1 in every 4 homes is SOLD by a RE/MAX Agent.
You Now Have a Friend in Real Estate